Quizlet offers now Quizlet Live.
Quizlet is the tool that allows you to create sets of flashcards with the words of your choice, or just use sets created by other teachers. See more here
How to play Quizlet Live
- 1. Enter Quizlet.com and choose a set of flashcards
- 2. Click on "Live"
- 3. Click on "Create a game"
- 4. Share with your students the code you get
- 5. Tell your students to enter "quizlet.com/live" and write the code given
- 6. Students write a name/word to be identified in the group
- 7. You need a minimum of 6 students. Quizlet will arrange them in groups of 3/4
- 8. Teacher starts the game. If you want, you can reshuffle the teams.
- 9. Questions and possible answers appear on students' screens.
- 10. The race begins. Students get points by being the first in giving the correct answer.
At the end of the game, the teacher gets information about what students need to revise and what they already know.
Now it's time for you to try it and have fun in classroom while learning!!