Wednesday 16 September 2015

Practise your listening skill

Listening Practice ExercisesRevising the resources I found in the past, I have rediscovered AgendaWeb. What a great site!

In this site you will find a wide range of exercises to improve your English: Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading, songs.......and listening.

Today, I want to stop at this skill; listening. There are a lot, and I really mean a lot, of resources to practise your listening.


These resources are organised at a first stage in: 
  • Comprehension Exercises 
  • Dialogues-Podcasts 
  • Audio Books 
Once you enter each section, you find, now organised according to level, a huge variety of exercises.

To have a clear overview of the kind of exercises you can find, I've made the scheme you can see below.

You'll get the links to all the exercises in AgendaWeb-Listening


(Click on the image to make it bigger)
Agendaweb listening resources


No comments: